Has it always been a dream for your to getting married by the beach?
The soft sand on your feet, the cool ocean breeze on your face and the gorgeous sunset from the distance.
With Singapore ‘s sunny weather all throughout the year (except maybe year-end), it no longer need to be a wedding dream. There are many unique and interesting venues that you can consider if you are planning to have a beach wedding. Whether it is just a simple solemnization ceremony or a outdoor banquet dinner by the beach, following are some popular Beach in Singapore with a panoramic seaview that you can host this special occasion. The following location are sorted by where the beaches are located in Singapore.
If you are serious beach lovers and is looking for beach wedding venue where you can really feel the sand on your feet, check out those that are marked with *, the rest are just venues near the beach with a great seaview. Those in bold are editor recommended choices.
Sentosa is a great location as there are various beaches within that island that you may consider, some are private beaches owned by the hotel.
- Shangri-la’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa* – Can host both your banquet and solemnization ceremony outdoor
- Capella (Seaview) – Outdoor solemnization by the pool with dining indoor. Only for couples with a deep pocket as it is priced along side with hotels such as St Regis or Fullerton.
- The Sentosa, The Beaufort (Seaview) – A much quieter wedding location compared to Shangri-la Rasa Resort
- Tanjong Beach Club*
- Palawan Beach at Sentosa*
- ONE°15 Marina Club (Seaview)
East Coast Beaches
If you prefer somewhere in the mainland, East Coast is a popular and centrally located for all your wedding guest.
- 1-TwentySix (Seaview) – One of the most popular outdoor beach wedding venues along East Coast, owned by the same guys from Rochester. This is an all outdoor locations.
- Beach Culture at Watercross*
- Mana Mana Beach Club*
- Goldkist Beach Resort
Seaview along Keppel & Marina
Most of the following venues are not by the beach and provide you a panoramic seaview that you and your wedding guest can enjoy
- Peony Jade at Keppel Club (Seaview)
- Ban Heng at HarbourFront Centre (Seaview)
- Marina Barrage (Seaview)
Seaview along Changi
If you prefer a more unique locations, following are more venues that has great seaview as well
- Republic of Singapore Yacht Club – Changi Clubhouse (Seaview)
- Changi Village Hotel (Seaview)
- The Beaulieu House at Sembawang Beach (Seaview)
- Republic of Singapore Yacht Club – Sembawang Clubhouse (Seaview)