Having a wedding banquet checklist is very important. It is easy to forget some things, but with a checklist on your hands, you can prepare for the reception easily at least several months in advance.
Here are the things that must be included in the checklist:
- Choose the venue or location of the wedding banquet.
- Inquire about the guarantee, deposit, insurance, and terms on cancellation.
- Decide if you are going to cook the food, hire a caterer, or have a local restaurant cater the reception.
- Organize the décor based on the wedding theme.
- Decide on the flowers, wedding favors, and wedding cake.
- Extra rentals for chairs, tables, linens, etc.
- Organize the cutlery, dishes, food, beverages, snacks, etc.
- Organize the wedding banquet entertainment, toasts, and program.
- Organize the music for the banquet that will be used for the grand entrance of the couple, the dinner/lunch, dance, etc.
- Will you provide child care services?
- Organize for the cleanup after the banquet.
- Finalize the contract and agreements with third parties.
As you can see, a wedding banquet entails a lot of tasks which must be done in advance. Avoid cramming because you will have a disaster. Use this checklist to cover everything.