Following are some guidelines when you writing your wedding speeches which you normally give during the wedding banquet. This sample is normally used by Groom, for the bride version, you may consider changing the person you wish to thanks to the groom family
Thanking your Parents
Thanking the Father of the Bride and extended family
- For his kindness and friendship
- For his daughter
Thanking the Guests
- for attending and well wishes
- You should try to address the VIP first like your bosses or those that have flow in to attend your wedding
Thank Individuals and helpers
- Thank those who have helped organize and plan the event.
Thanking the Bride
- Thank your new wife for marrying you!