Most of hotels and restaurant wedding banquet packages are very standard, in fact most agreed that it is really hard to ask for anything free. If you are planning to book your wedding banquet package soon. Following are some items you can request and try. Not everything below is applicable for everyone, you have to decide what is more important to you and list it as high priority. Make a list before going down so you know what to ask for when negotiating.
- Minimum Tables – If you do not meet the minimum tables for that day, you can try asking if the banquet manager can make an exception
- Corkage wavier for all wine and liquor brought in by couple or provided by Hotel
- Extra beer or wine
- Free Wedding cards & favors (normally included free for hotels but not for restaurants)
- Free Day-use room for wedding helpers (usually free)
- Room for Tea Ceremony
- Free Ang Pow box, Guest book, Flowers and decorations
- Extra Parking Coupons for your guests, if car park space is limited request for URA car park coupons
- Free anniversary stay
- Free additional projector for use
- Free use of function room for soleminisation
- Upgrade to better hotel suite
- Free upgrade to 10 pax for food tasting
- Discount for booking of rooms for your overseas wedding guest.
Click Here for more Interesting Wedding Poll in Singapore